Masquerade Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal | Exploration | Literature | Music | Art | Role Play |

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:20 pm
Top posters
Morticia Masquerade
i wrote this when i was younger due to some things that had happened.. Darkness I_vote_lcapi wrote this when i was younger due to some things that had happened.. Darkness I_voting_bari wrote this when i was younger due to some things that had happened.. Darkness I_vote_rcap 
Angel Valour
i wrote this when i was younger due to some things that had happened.. Darkness I_vote_lcapi wrote this when i was younger due to some things that had happened.. Darkness I_voting_bari wrote this when i was younger due to some things that had happened.. Darkness I_vote_rcap 
BiancaBeauty
Holy_Fonz
tubby22
Alexis
Claudia_Explorer
BeautifulTragedy
Mason Misery
Trinity13
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

i wrote this when i was younger due to some things that had happened.. Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel Valour

Angel Valour

i wrote this when i was younger due to some things that had happened.. Darkness Empty
PostSubject: i wrote this when i was younger due to some things that had happened.. Darkness   i wrote this when i was younger due to some things that had happened.. Darkness I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:16 pm

Darkness
It comes from my heart
A darkness
It comes silently

Making me feel scared
I look for the light
But i dont see it
i feel afraid
and i turn away,
away from the darkness
but it keeps coming
the darkness
i try and run
but it keeps up
trying to get me,
to catch me

i see the sun
i run towards it
but it gets there first
the darkness
i am lonely
alone with only darkness

i cry
but no one hears me
a darkness comes silently
silently within me
and my heart
Back to top Go down
xangelxamandax

xangelxamandax

i wrote this when i was younger due to some things that had happened.. Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: i wrote this when i was younger due to some things that had happened.. Darkness   i wrote this when i was younger due to some things that had happened.. Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:07 pm

Love it!
Back to top Go down
Angel Valour

Angel Valour

PostSubject: Re: i wrote this when i was younger due to some things that had happened.. Darkness   i wrote this when i was younger due to some things that had happened.. Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:25 pm

thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i wrote this when i was younger due to some things that had happened.. Darkness   i wrote this when i was younger due to some things that had happened.. Darkness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i wrote this when i was younger due to some things that had happened.. Darkness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Masquerade Underground :: Literature :: Poetry-
Jump to: