Masquerade Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal | Exploration | Literature | Music | Art | Role Play |

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:20 pm
Top posters
Morticia Masquerade
Forum Rules: Please Read Before Posting! I_vote_lcapForum Rules: Please Read Before Posting! I_voting_barForum Rules: Please Read Before Posting! I_vote_rcap 
Angel Valour
Forum Rules: Please Read Before Posting! I_vote_lcapForum Rules: Please Read Before Posting! I_voting_barForum Rules: Please Read Before Posting! I_vote_rcap 
BiancaBeauty
Holy_Fonz
tubby22
Alexis
Claudia_Explorer
BeautifulTragedy
Mason Misery
Trinity13
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Forum Rules: Please Read Before Posting!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morticia Masquerade
Admin
Morticia Masquerade

Forum Rules: Please Read Before Posting! Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules: Please Read Before Posting!   Forum Rules: Please Read Before Posting! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:50 am

WE ARE NOT A DATING SITE. DO NOT COME ON HERE IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A DATE. IF YOU DO HIT IT OFF WITH SOMEONE, KEEP IT IN THE PRIVATE MESSAGES. THIS SITE IS FOR DISCUSSIONS!

- DO NOT PUSH YOUR MORAL AND/OR RELIGIOUS PREFERENCE ON ANOTHER MEMBER. SHARING PERSONAL BELIEFS IS ACCEPTABLE - ALLOW OTHERS TO BE THEMSELVES JUST LIKE YOU WANT TO BE ABLE TO BE YOURSELF!

Main Forum Rule:

All I'm asking of you individuals is that you use common sense. Please do not spam and/or act like an obnoxious dumb ass and hinder everyone's conversation. Stay active to stay a member!

3 Strike System:

If you get 2 strikes you will get limited privileges!

If you reach 3 strikes you will be removed/banned from the site.

If you do have a problem with anyone or anything please message me on my profile or see one of the site Mods.

DO NOT CAUSE USELESS DRAMA!

DO NOT MAKE MORE THAN ONE SCREEN NAME. (YES, ADMINS CAN TELL) IT IS AGAINST FORUM RULES!
[/list]

About Posting:

If you decide to make a forum post, make sure that it's something of substance. No one liner posts because it's hard to keep discussion going. Your posts are all welcome, but filling up the forum with a sentence or two and wonder why the discussion is dwindling is not acceptable.

WE DO HAVE UNDERAGE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE. PLEASE KEEP AVATARS AGE FRIENDLY!
Back to top Go down

Forum Rules: Please Read Before Posting!
Page 1 of 1