Masquerade Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal | Exploration | Literature | Music | Art | Role Play |

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:20 pm
Top posters
Morticia Masquerade
This is a side topic for foods of any kind I_vote_lcapThis is a side topic for foods of any kind I_voting_barThis is a side topic for foods of any kind I_vote_rcap 
Angel Valour
This is a side topic for foods of any kind I_vote_lcapThis is a side topic for foods of any kind I_voting_barThis is a side topic for foods of any kind I_vote_rcap 
BiancaBeauty
Holy_Fonz
tubby22
Alexis
Claudia_Explorer
BeautifulTragedy
Mason Misery
Trinity13
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

This is a side topic for foods of any kind

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel Valour

Angel Valour

This is a side topic for foods of any kind Empty
PostSubject: This is a side topic for foods of any kind   This is a side topic for foods of any kind I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:42 pm

This is a forum inside a forum for foods. you can post recipies so others may enjoy the wonderfull foods we all love and enjoy.
~Angel Valour
Back to top Go down
Angel Valour

Angel Valour

PostSubject: Fried Bread Dough   This is a side topic for foods of any kind I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:58 pm

4 c. flour
1 tsp. salt
1 pkg. dry yeast
2 tbsp. oil
2 1/2 c. water

Mix flour, yeast, salt, oil, adding water gradually and kneading to form a soft dough. Cover dough and put in a warm place for 1 hour to rise.

Cut dough into pieces the size of a walnut and shape in the form of a doughnut, if desired. Fry in hot, deep frying oil until golden brown on both sides.

Remove from oil and cover with powdered or regular sugar. Serve hot.

I love this stuff
Back to top Go down
Angel Valour

Angel Valour

PostSubject: fried dough cont....   This is a side topic for foods of any kind I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:26 pm

for the fried dough if its for four people or undre the amount of recipe is fine.......if its for more than 4 people double it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a side topic for foods of any kind   This is a side topic for foods of any kind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is a side topic for foods of any kind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Masquerade Underground :: Welcome :: General Discussion-
Jump to: