Masquerade Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal | Exploration | Literature | Music | Art | Role Play |

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:20 pm
Top posters
Morticia Masquerade
Bringing up the Exes I_vote_lcapBringing up the Exes I_voting_barBringing up the Exes I_vote_rcap 
Angel Valour
Bringing up the Exes I_vote_lcapBringing up the Exes I_voting_barBringing up the Exes I_vote_rcap 
BiancaBeauty
Holy_Fonz
tubby22
Alexis
Claudia_Explorer
BeautifulTragedy
Mason Misery
Trinity13
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Bringing up the Exes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
searchforclarity

searchforclarity

Bringing up the Exes Empty
PostSubject: Bringing up the Exes   Bringing up the Exes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:59 pm

My boyfriend keeps bringing up his exes. In every conversation, almost everyday. He talks about everything they've done in detail. Every time we go out on a date he talks about her. And then brings her up constantly even when we are having a good conversation. It's starting to piss me off. Am I being stupid?
Back to top Go down
Morticia Masquerade
Admin
Morticia Masquerade

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up the Exes   Bringing up the Exes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:00 pm

At the beginning of dating it makes sense to talk about exes. So you understand more about the person you are with. But if it's like that after awhile it can get annoying becuase it's like SHUT UP ABOUT HER ALREADY! IF YOU KEEP BRINGING HER UP THEN WHY ARE YOU WITH ME! It's not a petty nor jealous thing. You just want to enjoy time with your boyfriend. Talk to him about it. If he still continues talking about her he still maybe carrying a torch for her.
Back to top Go down
searchforclarity

searchforclarity

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up the Exes   Bringing up the Exes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:03 pm

Morticia Masquerade wrote:
At the beginning of dating it makes sense to talk about exes. So you understand more about the person you are with. But if it's like that after awhile it can get annoying becuase it's like SHUT UP ABOUT HER ALREADY! IF YOU KEEP BRINGING HER UP THEN WHY ARE YOU WITH ME! It's not a petty nor jealous thing. You just want to enjoy time with your boyfriend. Talk to him about it. If he still continues talking about her he still maybe carrying a torch for her.

Yeah it's constant. Sad Its getting on my nerves thanks for the advice.
Back to top Go down
Morticia Masquerade
Admin
Morticia Masquerade

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up the Exes   Bringing up the Exes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:03 pm

searchforclarity wrote:
Morticia Masquerade wrote:

Yeah it's constant. Sad Its getting on my nerves thanks for the advice.

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Alexis

Alexis

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up the Exes   Bringing up the Exes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:59 am

I definitely wouldn't like that.
Back to top Go down
Morticia Masquerade
Admin
Morticia Masquerade

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up the Exes   Bringing up the Exes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:41 am

Yeah you're welcome.

It does get annoying to the point you want to gouge out your ear drums and roast them on the devil's fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing up the Exes   Bringing up the Exes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing up the Exes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Masquerade Underground :: Welcome :: General Discussion-
Jump to: